Saturday, January 3, 2009

D's Twisted History

Written By D.

I launched a new blog yesterday. It is called D's Twisted History. I will be posting mostly historical information and current events as they apply to history on it. Anyone who reads my posts here on the Smart Girl network may have noticed my interest in history.

My intention with the new blog is to get down to historical fact as much as possible and encourage thought and discussion about those facts. It might not always be pleasant to know the facts because they challenge us to throw off historical myths we have embraced. But as Sergeant Friday always said, "Just the facts ma'am."

Of course, I will continue posting on this blog and sometimes cross post when the information is appropriate to both blogs.

If you want to check it out go here;

http://historytwist.blogspot.com

Seja o primeiro a comentar

background

Conservative Women United ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO